Terms & conditions
Your access to and use of corporate.greggs.co.uk ("the Website") is subject to these terms and conditions. You must not use the Website for any purpose which is unlawful and/or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Ownership of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Greggs plc, Fernwood House, Clayton Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1TL. Our contact details are set out in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
3. Our liability
- The information on the Website is intended to be useful and informative for customers, investors, potential investors, employees and potential employees of Greggs plc and its subsidiaries. Greggs plc will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate and is kept up to date, but cannot guarantee this. Greggs plc shall not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on this information. The contents of the Website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Greggs plc.
- Greggs plc makes no warranty that:
- the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- defects will be corrected; or
- the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Greggs plc will not be liable for any losses arising out of your use of the Website. This includes direct, indirect or consequential losses including loss of business, loss of profits and any loss of or damage to data.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as seeking to exclude the liability of Greggs plc for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
4. Links to other websites
There may be links to external websites on the Website. The links are placed there for your convenience but Greggs plc accepts no liability for the content or accuracy of any of those sites. The inclusion of such a link does not indicate that Greggs plc endorses that site.
5. Intellectual property rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content belong exclusively to Greggs plc or its licensors. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will access the content for your personal non-commercial use only. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the consent of Greggs plc.
6. Data protection
- Greggs plc shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any personal data is kept secure but due to the nature of the internet Greggs plc cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website (to the extent permitted by law).
- Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term. This does not affect any right or remedy of the third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions contain all of the terms and conditions relating to your use of the Website. This acknowledgement shall not apply to any misrepresentations and/or breaches of warranty which constitute fraud.
- If any term or provision in these terms and conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part such term or provision shall be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions. The validity and enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.